Highly bioavailable zinc chelate containing 30 mg of elemental zinc plus supporting nutrients manganese, magnesium, vitamin A and vitamin B6. Commonly co-prescribed with zinc and these supporting nutrients are the herbs Echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) for the immune system, Cumerone and Olea Europaea leaf.
Zinc Plus contains other micronutrients and herbs to increase uptake and utilisation of zinc and complement its action.
- Zinc chelate is a well absorbed form of zinc. It is supplied in combination with highly synergistic nutrients
- Designed to replace zinc and enhance effects of zinc in zinc deficient patients
- Useful in allergies particularly eczema
- Useful in skin complaints e.g. acne
- Beneficial to the immune system
When taken in excess of 8000IU vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting yourhealth care practitioner.
Adults: Take 1tablet daily, between meals, or as directed by your health care professional.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate300 mg
- Equiv. Zinc30 mg
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate80 mg
- Equiv. Magnesium16 mg
- Manganese Amino Acid Chelate20 mg
- Equiv. Manganese2 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) rhizome & root dry250 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride50.0 mg
- Retinyl Palmitate750.0 mcg
- Equiv. Vitamin A2500.0 IU
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf750.0 mg
- Cumerone15.52 mg