May assist in the management of minor skin dosorders and the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a main meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for woman and 900 mcg retinal equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 300 mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Zinc amino acid chelate 125 mg
- equiv. to zinc 25 mg
- Magnesium phosphate 122 mg
- equiv. to magnesium 25 mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 20 mg
- equiv. to manganese 2 mg
- Retinyl acetate 2500 IU Vitamin A 860 mcg
- equiv. retinol 750 mcg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride Vitamin B6 50 mg
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners.