For healthy bone growth and development MenaQ7® is a natural form of vitamin K2 produced through the fermentation of Bascillus subtilis.
The fermentation process produces menaquinone-7 (MK-7) a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K2. MenaQ7® is beneficial for bone health and maintenance. Vitamin K2 is required to activate osteocalcin thus helping to build and maintain strong bones. Vitamin K2 can be used to assist normal blood coagulation in healthy people.
- MenaQ7® is a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K2. Clinical trials have reported an association between increased MK-7 levels and increased levels of activated osteocalcin in patients with osteoporosis.
- MenaQ7® can be used to support bone health in growing children. Many children are now deficient in K vitamins due to a lack of dietary intake.
- MenaQ7® is superior to other forms of vitamin K in terms of absorption and half-life. Vitamin K2 has a longer half-life than vitamin K1. MenaQ7® reaches peak serum concentration after 4 hours and remains in the body for up to 72 hours.
- May support bone health
- May assist in bone maintenance and repair
- May support healthy bone growth in children
- May assist in osteoporosis prevention
- May improve bone mineralisation and density
- May reduce hip fracture rates in osteoporosis
- May assist in normal blood coagulation in healthy people
- This preparation provides not more than 180mcg of Menaquinone-7 per daily dose in adults; 90mcg per daily dose in children between 10-18 years and 45mcg per daily dose in children less than 10 years of age
- If symptoms persist contact your healthcare practitioner
- Excessive vitamin K intake can interfere with anticoagulant drugs
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 10-18 years take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each capsule contains:
- Menaquinone-7 (Vitamin K2) 90mcg