- The herbs and nutrients in Vital Woman support the normal physiology of women of all ages from adolescence to senior years. Contains Asparagus racemosus which is used in Ayurveda as a female tonic.
- Nutritional and tonic support for women for all ages.
- For nutritional support during preconception or pregnancy.
- Relief of premenstrual syndrome, especially associated breast tenderness.
- May provide relief from menopausal symptoms.
- May assist in providing relief from stress and tension.
- Helps maintain optimum levels of vitamins and minerals during times of increased need.
- Adults and children over 15 years: 1 tablet daily.
- Contraindications and Cautions
- A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Patients who have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida should seek specific medical advice. Contains vitamin K, which may affect some medications. This product contains a low dose of Chaste Tree and is not advised during late pregnancy on theoretical grounds. However the product is appropriate for women wishing to conceive and no problems in early pregnancy would be anticipated with its use. Chaste Tree may aggravate pure spasmodic dysmenorrhoea not associated with premenstrual syndrome. Due to the presence of vitamin A, do not exceed recommended dosage if pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
Each tablet contains:
- Fallopia japonica (Polygonum cuspidatum; Giant Knotweed) extract equivalent to dry root
standardised to contain resveratrol 10 mg 2.0 g
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) extract equivalent to dry root 1.2 g
- Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste Tree) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A 304 mcg retinol equivalents) 556 mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50 mg
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 30 mg
- Nicotinamide 50 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 50 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 50 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 1000 IU) 25 mcg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (natural Vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg
Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low alpha type) 20 mg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 150 mcg
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 30 mcg
- Choline bitartrate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate (equiv. to Calcium 60 mg) 258.2 mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv.to Magnesium 30 mg) 150 mg
- Iron amino acid chelate (equiv. to Iron 5 mg) 50 mg
- Borax (equiv. to Boron 3 mg) 26.5 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to Zinc 5 mg) 25 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to Manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
- Chromic chloride (equiv. to Chromium 250 mcg) 1.3 mg
- Potassium iodide (equiv. to Iodine 299 mcg) 391 mcg
- Molybdenum trioxide (equiv. to Molybdenum 100 mcg) 150 mcg
- Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 50 mcg) 124.2 mcg