Main ingredients: Lactobacillus rhamnosus | Lactobacillus casei | Lactobacillus acidophilus | Lactobacillus plantarum | Lactobacillus fermentum | Bifidobacterium lactis | Bifidobacterium breve | Bifidobacterium bifidum | Streptococcus thermophilus
Maintains healthy gut and uro-genital flora
Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy intestinal and uro-genital flora
UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 probiotic strains providing patients with 60 billion CFU per capsule to maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
It contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4 for symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Provides nutritional support for normal healthy intestinal flora
- Aids digestion and supports a healthy digestive function, as documented by the International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP)
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL34) – for symptomatic relief and management of medically diagnosed IBS
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy microflora in the urogenital tract
- Supports normal resistance to disease through its role in gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) maturation
- L. acidophilus is a microorganism that naturally inhabits the bowel, and produces vitamin K, lactase and antimicrobial substances
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.
Active Ingredients - each capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60) 20 billion CFU (colony forming units)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63) 15.55 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07) 9.45 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66) 3.15 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67) 1.35 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34) 6.55 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69) 1.35 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) 345 million CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68) 2.25 billion CFU
Dairy free and vegetarian friendly