Ultra Potent-C is a high-strength vitamin C powder containing well researched antioxidant vitamins C and E. Betacarotene and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
Adults: Mix 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into a glass (250 mL) of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
The concomitant use of Warfarin and Vitamin E may prolong prothrombin time, INR, and increase the risk of bleeding. This is though to be due to interference with Vitamin K dependant clotting factors. Research has shown this to be at doses over 400IU, however one study showed 1200IU could be used safely in those taking warfarin. In patients receiving oral anticoagulant therapy with Warfarin, the prothrombin time ratio should be closely monitored.
Each Dose (4 g) contains:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)1.8 g
- Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C) 529 mg
- Equivalent to ascorbic acid 470 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 218 mg
- Equivalent ascorbic acid 180 mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.45 g
- D-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 83 mg
- Equivalent vitamin E 100 IU
- Rutin 78 mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Betacarotene (natural) 1.5 mg