Ubiquinol is an active form of Coenzyme Q10 in the body. Ubiquinol supports energy production in the cell, protects the cell membrane and may help reduce the oxidation of LDL-cholesterol. Ubiquinol is more bioavailable than standard CoQ10.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health, in particular, supporting heart health
- To help replenish reduced CoQ10 levels in those taking cholesterol-lowering medication (statins)
- May relieve the sensation of fatigue
- Helps to recycle and regenerate Vitamin E and C
- Helps to protect the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Adults: 1 capsule daily.
Warning: Monitoring of patients taking warfarin is advised. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
Ubiquinol-10 150 mg