This comprehensive formula contains metabolically active forms of folic acid and vitamin B6, as well as high dose choline to support healthy foetal neurodevelopment.
- For vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplementation during preconception, pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Helps support optimal nutritional and antioxidant status in mother and baby during pregnancy and lactation.
- Supports foetal and infant growth and development.
- Contains metabolically active forms of vitamin B6 and folic acid.
- Helps support the methylation and expression of genetic material (DNA).
- Iodine helps to support normal brain and cognitive development.
- Choline is required for normal healthy neurological development of the growing foetus / baby.
- Contains iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 which can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Zinc is vital during periods of growth and cell differentiation, such as pregnancy.
- Vitamin D plays an important role in the development, growth and mineralisation of the skeleton.
- Contains nutrients that play a vital role in the formation of bones and the maintenance of bone strength.
- Aids in normal healthy neurological development of growing foetus / baby.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Relieves symptoms of morning sickness (e.g. nausea / vomiting).
- Tresos Natal can be prescribed to optimise nutritional status during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
This polymorphism results in an unstable methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) enzyme, with up to 50 per cent of the population affected. MTHFR plays an essential role in homocysteine metabolism and those who are homozygous for this gene are more likely to have impaired methylation and folate metabolism. Activated Folic acid bypasses this biochemical pathway.
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 30 mg
- Riboflavin (vit. B2) 30 mg
- Nicotinamide (vit. B3) 30 mg
- Nicotinic acid (vit. B3) 5 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vit. B5) 30 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (vit. B6) 10 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6) 30 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vit. B12) 700 mcg
- Folinic acid (as Calcium folinate) 250 mcg
- Folic acid 250 mcg
- Choline bitartrate 200 mg
- Inositol 40 mg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Betacarotene (as Dunaliella salina) 3 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vit. C) 50 mg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. natural vit. E 75 IU) 61.98 mg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv. vit. D3 800 IU) 20 mcg
- Phytomenadione (vit. K1) 100 mcg
- Boron (as Borax) 250 mcg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 50 mcg
- Copper (as gluconate) 50 mcg
- Calcium (as Hydroxyapatite) 50 mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5 mg
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20 mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide) 50 mcg
- Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
Customer questions / expert answers
The SAD powder has a 2 year lifespan unopened - so save till after breastfeeding. Consider Tresos Natal as an alternative for now - it will give you more energy and improve your overall nutritional status.