Tresos Activated B PluSe™ is a trusted multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula providing a sound nutritional platform upon which to build successful treatment strategies. Tresos Activated B PluSe contains metabolically activie forms of vitamin B2, B6 and folic acid for enhanced bioavailability.
- Calcium folinate (Folinic acid) bypasses the biochemical steps normally required by folic acid and is the metabolically active form of folic acid.
- Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate (Riboflavin 5-phosphate) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B2.
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) is the metabolically active form of vitamin B6.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Helps support methylation and expression of genetic material (DNA).
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports energy production.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- Source of vitamin B12, may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. Can assist in maintaining normal blood. Blood tonic.
- Prevention of treatment of vitamin and/or mineral deficiencies.
Dosages: Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains lactose.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Warning: When taken in excess of 300 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU
- equiv. Vitamin A750 mcg RE
- Betacarotene (natural) 4 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1) 50 mg
- Nicotinic acid 5 mg
- Nicotinamide 220 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 100 mg
- equiv. Calcium 8.4 mg
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vit B5) 88 mg
- Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) 40 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 10 mg
- Calcium folinate 250 mcg
- equiv. Folinic acid 180 mcg
- Folic acid 250 mcg
- Riboflavin-sodium-phosphate 27.40 mg
- equiv. Riboflavin 20 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vit B12) 500 mcg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 121 mg
- equiv. Ascorbic acid 100 mg
- equiv. Calcium 11.4 mg
- Cholecalciferol 2.5 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3 100 IU
- d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate 28 mg
- equiv. Natural vitamin E 34 IU
- Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type) 13.5 mg
- R,S alpha Lipoic acid 10 mg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Bromelains 6 mg
- Choline bitartrate 40 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 5 mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 21.74 mg
- Glutamine 40 mg
- Hesperidin 5 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Lecithin 15 mg
- Lysine hydrochloride 35 mg
- Rutin 10 mg
- Taurine 85 mg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 25 mcg
- Copper (as cupric citrate) 6 mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 31 mcg
- Magnesium (as phosphate) 10 mg
- Manganese (as gluconate) 50 mcg
- Potassium (as phosphate - monobasic) 14 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26 mcg
- Zinc (as gluconate) 14 mg
- Molybdenum (as trioxide) 50 mcg
- Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit pwd 10 mg
Customer questions / expert answers
Q. Is Tresos B ok to take with vital greens? Or is there a Vit b, magnesium zinc supplement?