- Tissue Regenex contains herbs and nutrients providing a range of compounds including flavonoids, terpene lactones (ginkgolides, bilobalide), triterpenes, procyanidins, zinc and vitamin C. This product contains three herbs with standardised levels of key phytochemicals to ensure optimal strength and quality.
- A combination of herbs and nutrients providing support for tissue healing and normal development of connective tissue (including collagen) and epithelial tissue by supporting blood flow particularly microcirculation. Tissue Regenex tablets may also provide support in reducing swelling, reducing inflammation associated with tissue repair, improving capillary filtration and providing antioxidant activity.
- To support healthy skin healing.
- Used traditionally in Traditional Chinese Medicine by oral administration to reduce swelling and relieve symptoms of traumatic injuries.
- Gotu Kola reduces inflammation during the forming of scar tissue.
- Supports healthy capillaries and healthy tissue drainage.
- Provides important nutrients for normal development of connective and epithelial tissue particularly during times of increased physcial stress eg athletes.
- May provide support for stomach and duodenal tissue.
- Reduce oedema in conditions of mildly reduced circulation.
- Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
- Contraindications and Cautions
- Contraindicated in known allergy to Gotu Kola. Caution in patients taking aspirin, warfarin, cilostazol, antipsychotics such as haloperidol, HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitors or anticonvulsants. Reduce dose of haloperidol if necessary in conjunction with prescribing physician. Increasing the intake of vitamin B6 may be advisable for patients taking anticonvulsants. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, biophosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate doses by at least 2 hours. This formulation contains procyanidins and should be consumed at least 2 hours away from ingestion of other mineral supplements (including iron supplements). Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) extract equivalent to dry seed
- Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) extract equivalent to dry leaf
standardised to contain triterpenes 50 mg 2.5 g
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf
standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg
standardised to contain ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg 1.0 g
- Ascorbic acid 105 mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv. to Zinc 12 mg) 86 mg