The combined effect of these herbs makes this a predominantly thyroid supporting, general and nervine tonic.
- Conditions requiring intake of iodine for example, to assist the body in achieving normal basal metabolism and normal production of thyroid hormones.
- Withania has been used in Ayurvedic tradition to provide energy and vigour eg for those recovering from illness and loss of muscular energy.
- May benefit cognitive function.
- Helps the body adapt to physically and mentally challenging circumstances.
Adults: 1 tablet daily.
Each tablet contains:
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract equivalent to whole plant containing iodine 250 mcg: 437.5 mg
- acopa monnieri (Bacopa) extract equivalent to dry herb standardised to contain bacosides calculated as bacoside A 10 mg: 1.0 g
- Withania somnifera (Withania) extract equivalent to dry root: 250 mg