Sleep Complex combines the standardised valerian extract Bio-156 with zizyphus, sour cherry and lavender oil to provide a comprehensive sleep-promoting formula that may improve the quality of sleep, and relieve mild insomnia, restlessness and mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population are chronically sleep restricted.
- Helps to promote sleep and provides relief from insomnia
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine to relieve mild nervous tension, irritability and restlessness
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints
- Contains the clinically trialled Bio-156 valerian extract, phyto-equivalent to LI-156, which is demonstrated to promote the onset of deep sleep, improve
- Enhance sleep quality and the feeling of being well rested after sleep
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve spontaneous sweating or night sweats
- Sour cherry contains naturally occurring melatonin
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily, half to one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Contains 64mg of glucose per tablet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Each tablet contains herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
- Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root 1.5 g
- equiv. to valernic acid 1.13 mg
- equiv. to volatile oils 1.13 mg
- Herbal extracts equiv. to:
- Zizyphus spinosa (zizyphus (Chinese jubube) seed dry 4.5 g
- Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit fresh 600 mg
- Essential oil: Lavender oil 2 mg