Traditionally used to support the body's own cleansing processes. The herbs in this product are the same as those in the herbal mixture popularised in the 1920s by Rene Caisse, a Canadian nurse, working to improve quality of life in her patients. The recipe for this mixture is said to have been originally formulated by an indigenous healer..
- Helps maintain general well-being.
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) extract equivalent to dry root: 242 mg
- Rumex acetosella (Sheep Sorrel) extract equivalent to dry herb: 130 mg
- Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) dry stem bark powder: 32 mg
- Rheum palmatum (Rhubarb) extract equivalent to dry root: 8 mg