SAMe is the body s principal methyl donor, and is required for the transmethylation reactions essential to synthesis of a wide range of important biochemicals. SAMe plays an important role in mood regulation as the methyl donor for neurotransmitter synthesis. SAMe is involved in the biosynthesis of many other cellular constituents including creatine, phospholipids, proteins, DNA, and RNA.
SAMe is the major source of methyl groups for methylation reactions in the liver, and an essential precursor for glutathione production and hence liver detoxification.
May reduce pain, fatigue, and morning stiffness in fibromyalgia S-Adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) has been shown to increase levels of dopamine and serotonin, which help regulate mood SAMe, which occurs naturally in the human body, is involved in the synthesis of various neurotransmitters in the brain, and may be useful for normal healthy nerve and brain function
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Formula to support the liver
- May assist in the management of migraine
- Contains SAMe and important cofactors, which can lower homocysteine levels helps maintain normal healthy mood
- May help to delay age-related cognitive decline
- Helps maintain normal healthy cognitive function
Warning:Tablet must be swallowed whole as it has an enteric coating.
Directions:Adults: Take 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- S-Adenosyl-L-methionine 400 mg
- As disulfate tosylate 873.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin 1 mg
- Riboflavin 20 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 10 mg) 50 mg
- Folic Acid 90 mcg
- Pyridoxine 41.15 mg
- As hydrochloride