These herbs are used traditionally to help enhance physical and cognitive performance.
- Helps to improve physical and mental responses in states of fatigue
- Helps relieve stress and may improve stress adaptation
- Supports vitality
- Helps promote healthy cognitive function
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
Adults: 1 tablet 2-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years old: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
Warning: As Schisandra has been used traditionally to induce labour, contraindicated in pregnancy except at birth. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
each tablet contains:
- Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) extract equivalent to dry root 3 g
- standardised to contain phenylpropanoid glycosides calculated as rosavin, rosarin and rosin 4.5 mg
- standardised to contain salidroside 1.5 mg
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) extract equivalent to dry fruit 660 mg