- Effectively treats skin rashes, including nappy rash. It soothes, protects and helps heal delicate skin
- Comprehensive formulations containing 32 active ingredients assists with the healing of fungal and bacterial skin conditions ie. athlete's foot
- Recommended for eczema conditions
Aloe, Calendula, Echinacea and Hypericum: Antiseptic and wound healing properties help soothe and heal the inflammation and soreness of the rash.
Chamomile and Nettle: Soothe the irritation and inflammation.
Hamamelis virginia (Witch Hazel): Anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities.
Zinc: Forms a protective barrier and is a mild astringent with soothing antiseptic properties.
Adults/Children: Gently apply a small amount to the affected area twice daily, or as directed by your health care professional.
For treatment of nappy rash apply a liberal amount to the nappy rash at each nappy change after cleansing with Weleda Calendula Baby Oil and/or water.
For general skin rashes apply two to three times daily. Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Use Weleda Calendula Baby Cream as a natural barrier cream for everyday use after the nappy rash has healed. If a rash appears, do not wash the area with any soap as it will only aggravate the condition.
Each 1g contains:
Tincture equiv fresh juice:
- Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 117mg
Infusion, equiv dry:
- Arnica montana, flower 300mcg
- Calendula officinalis, flower 61mg
- Urtica urens (Stinging Nettle), herb 58mg
Oil extract, equiv fresh:
- Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort), flower 10mg
Oil extract, equiv dry::
- Arnica montana, flower 44mg
- Calendula officinalis, flower 153mg
- Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), flower 88mg
- Rosmarinus officinalis, leaf 88mg
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), dry conc leaf juice 1mg, equiv fresh leaf juice 200mg
- Hamamelis water 10mg
- Zinc oxide 100mg
- Essential oils Lavender Oil 48mg
- Orange Oil 15mg
- Peru Balsam Oil 3mg
- Petit Grain (Paraguay) Oil 500mcg
- Rosemary Oil 1mg
- Sage Oil (Spanish) 500mcg
- Ylang Ylang Oil 17mg
In a base containing natural vegetable oils and beeswax
Customer questions / expert answers
We have creams for topical relief eg Weleda Rash Relief Cream. Metagenics Meta Zinc helps with immunity and Ultra Flora Plus DF (a probiotic free from dairy, lactose, eggs). Also allergy testing to see what foods, external allergens maybe triggering the eczema.
Regards, Keri - ND, Dip Bot Med, Dip Nut, Dip Hom