Has a range of expectorant, spasmolytic, bronchodilatory and mucolytic activity used in traditional herbal systems.
- For relief of symptoms associated with spasmodic conditions of the respiratory tract.
- For relief of coughs.
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Children 6–12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to dry rhizome
Standardised to contain curcuminoids 38 mg: 1.0 g
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract equivalent to dry leaf
Standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg: 1.0 g
- Adhatoda vasica (Adhatoda) extract equivalent to dry leaf: 750 mg
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) extract equivalent to dry root: 500 mg
- Grindelia camporum (Grindelia) extract equivalent to dry herb: 300 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit/seed essential oil: 5 mg