A broad-spectrum multi-strain probiotic supplement for the maintenance of a robust intestinal milieu to help fortify natural resistance.
Polybac 8 combines a select group of highly important probiotic microorganisms. These include both human resident strains, and transient strains. These microorganisms are bio-synergistic and create a stable, rapid growing matrix of beneficial bacteria. Polybac 8 is the most reliable probiotic combination for immediate bowel recolonisation during antibiotics.
Adults: Dissolve 1 level 5 mL medical spoonful (equiv. to 3 g) in water. Take 30 minutes before a meal, once daily. Or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Children 2 years and over: Dissolve half medical spoonful (equiv. to 1.5 g) in water. Once daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Infants up to 2 years of age: Dissolve between an 8th to a quater of a medical spoonful (equiv. to 0.37 g - 0.75 g) in water. Frequency and does will depend on the condition and individual health needs of the child, please consult your health care practitioner.
Warning: Dietary supplement. Broad-spectrum multi strain probiotic. Low allergy exipients. Free from added salt, yeasts, gluten, wheat, dairy products, preservatives, artificial colours and flavors.
Ingredients - each 5 mL level medical spoonful contains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 9.0 billion organisms
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 7.5 billion organisms
- Lactobacillus plantarum 7.5 billion organisms
- Lactobacillus casei 7.5 billion organisms
- Bifidobacterium lactis 4.5 billion organisms
- Bifidobacterium longum 4.5 billion organisms
- Lactobacillus salivarius 3.0 billion organisms
- Streptococcus thermophilus 1.5 billion organisms