Nuvexa is a natural medicine that’s clinically proven to help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels and a desirable LDL: HDL cholesterol ratio. It is recommended for men and women, along with healthy lifestyle changes, who need a helping hand to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Nuvexa starts to work from the first dose. Clinical studies with Nuvexa showed beneficial effects after 2-3 weeks. It can be taken for as long as needed or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- With over a decade of scientific research, FBCx has established its effectiveness and safety profile
- Nuvexa is well tolerated when taken as directed and has no known drug interactions
- May cause gastrointestinal upset if the recommended dosage is exceeded
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are on a low fat diet
- Adequate intake of water is needed when taking Nuvexa
each tablet contains 1 g alfagex (alpha-cyclodextrin)
There is no added gluten. Nuvexa does not contain lactose, yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, egg, soy, dairy, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.