NuroSAME Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels
- Provides antioxidant support through glutathione synthesis
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility in arthritis
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the synthesis of SAMe in the body
- May help to maintain health of vegetarians
Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Individuals who are using prescription anti-depressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
- Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 412.37 mg
- equiv. ademetionine (SAMe) 200 mg
- equiv. (S)-S-adenosylmethionine 147.0 mg
- Calcium folinate (activated vitamin B9) 173.6 mcg
- equiv. folinic acid 125 mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 mcg