NeuroMood™ is precisely formulated with a unique combination of key herbs and nutrients to provide relief from mild anxiety, and to support healthy neurotransmitter synthesis and mood balance.
- Contains standardised St. John’s Wort, one of the most well researched herbs, with demonstrated efficacy for the management of healthy mood balance.
- Utilises a high quality Saffron extract, which is traditionally used in Persian herbal medicine to support a healthy mood.
- Nutritional support for neurotransmitter synthesis (serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and GABA) and nervous system function with L-Tyrosine, 5-MTHF, Methyl-B12, P-5-P and Zinc.
Adults only: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
St John’s Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
- Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) flower top 2.45 g
- standardised to hyperforin 12.27 mg
- standardised to hypericin 1.35 mg
- Crocus sativus (Saffron) stigma 52.5 mg
- Tyrosine 250 mg
- Levomefolate calcium 216.6mcg
- equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 200 mcg
- Pyridoxal-5-phophate monohydrate 31.35 mg
- equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20 mg
- Mecobalamin (co-methlycobalamin) 76.53 mcg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 37.38 mg
- equiv. Zinc 12 mg