- Traditionally used to relieve mild neuralgia and pain of sciatica
- Traditionally used to relieve pain associated with menstruation
- Traditionally used to promote sleep
- Traditionally used to relieve muscular cramps and spasm
Adults: Take 2 tablets 2 times daily.
Caution is advised for women wishing to conceive. Contraindicated in pregnancy, bradycardia and cardiac insufficiency. Not recommended during lactation. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- Eschscholzia californica (Californian Poppy) extract equivalent to dry herb flowering 800 mg
- Corydalis turtschaninovii (Corydalis) extract equivalent to dry tuber 800 mg
- Piscidia piscipula (Jamaica Dogwood) extract equivalent to dry stem bark 400 m