Nalgestic XL with TurMeriide is a unique and powerful blend of Cumerone and polysaccharides from curcuma long or turmeric. In combination these ingredients have fast acting anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties to relieve pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The polysaccharides present in TurMeriide possess anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties in their own right- and help to further improve the bioavailability of the active Cumerone.
- May relieve pain & inflammation
- May assist in reducing joint tenderness
- Traditionally used to treat inflammation of the joints
- Traditionally used as a musculoskeletal anti-inflammatory
- Relief of muscular aches & pains
Not to be givien to children 2 years of age and under. High-dose curcumin may increase the risk of bleeding when used concomitantly with anticoagulant drugs.
Safety studies have not been conducted on Cumerone or TurMeriide in pregnancy and lactation.Practitioner advice should be sought before taking this product if you have a history of gallstones.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with glass of water. For acute purposes 3 tablets may be taken daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Curcuma longa extract (TurMeriide) 500 mg
- equiv. to dry rhizome 6.5 g (6500 mg)
- Curcumin (from cumerone 125 g) 25 mg
Free from gluten, salt, yeast, wheat, dairy, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.