Nalcosamine is an innovative formulationcombining glucosamine sulphate with Cumerone ahighly active extract of curcumin (from Curcuma longaRhizome). By impeding the proteolytic breakdownof macromolecules that lead to cartilage degradation,curcumin allows glucosamine to stabilise and nourishexisting cartilage.
Unique combination of Curcumin (as Cumerone ) with glucosamine sulphate helps to enhance the natural protective metabolic responses to cartilagestress whilst assisting in the growth and maintenanceof healthy joint cartilage.
Cumerone has been specially blended anddeveloped for superior absorption, resulting ingreater efficacy and rapid onset of action.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- Temporary relief of the pain ofosteoarthritis
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritic pain
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatoid arthritis
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis
- May reduce joint inflammation
- May assist in reducing stiffness and jointswelling
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Cumerone * 30.37 mg
- Equiv. Total Curcumin (10%) 3.037 mg
- Equiv. Curcuminoids (as Curcumin) 1.235 mg
- Equiv. Total Curcuminoids (12.2%) 3.706 mg
- Glucosamine Sulphate 1266.73 mg
- Equiv. Glucosamine 750 mg
- Contains potassium chloride 327.8 mg
*Equivalent to 1 Nalgesic tablet