- Provides numerous beneficial polysaccharides, triterpenoids, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support healthy biochemistry and physiology
- May assist in the relief of inflammatory conditions, supporting immune function, supporting white blood cell production and providing antioxidant protection
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Active Ingredients - Each capsule contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Trametes versicolor (turkey tails) fruiting body 500 mg
- Lentinula edodes (shiitake) fruiting body 367 mg
- Cordyceps sinensis (caterpillar mushroom) hyphae 333 mg
- Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi mushroom) hyphae 300 mg
- Polyporus umbellatus (zhu ling) fruiting body 300 mg
- Poria cocos (fu ling) fruiting body 500 mg
No Added Dairy, No Added Gluten, No Added Shellfish, No Added Soy Protein, No Added Yeast, Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly.
Customer questions / expert answers
To date, our current suppliers do not stock Chaga mushroom. I've found an Australian site that does:-
Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath
Pulsatile tinnitus is not the same as the normal tinnitus in that if the cause is found for my problem it can be fixed and the ear ringing will go away. I am trusting that will be the case with me as I couldn't live my life with this ever constant ringing in my ears.
I have taken decogentans for a couple of day, antibiotic ear drops I am on St Johns Wort because I become very distressed and my heart starts thumping which I find frightening.
Any advice as to how to best move forward would be greatly appreciated as I am currently at a loss.
Suggest you take the UltraInflamX powder for the ear inflammation, and Bioceuticals Mushroom 6 - 2 caps 3 times daily - for immune support to fight the infection. I also suggest you find a Naturopath you can visit in Melbourne. It is now a chronic condition, and requires consistent management.
Regards, Keri - ND, Dip Bot Med, Dip Nut, Dip Hom