Contains the key nutrients folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and choline known as methylating factors. Green Tea provides antioxidant support.
The Andrographis component of this tablet is standardized to contain 10mg per tablet of andrographolide to ensure optimal strength and quality. The combination of many different ingredients in this formulation will help to:
- Help the regulation of normal homocysteine levels
- Can assist in maintaining normal blood. Blood tonic
- Source of antioxidants that help maintain health and well-being
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily.
Warning: Contains 16 mg of caffeine per tablet. In anaemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements. Caution in patients taking immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, and do not take at the same time. Caution in patients taking statin drugs. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) extract equivalent to dry leaf 4.0 g
- standardised to contain catechins 80 mg
- Pyridoxine 5-phosphate monohydrate 31.35 mg
- equivalent to pyridoxine 20 mg
- Choline bitartrate 300 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 37.6 mg
- equivalent to pyridoxine 30 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1.0 mg
- Folic acid 250 mcg
- Calcium folinate 347 mcg
- equivalent to folinic acid 250 mcg