Magnesium and other minerals are involved in maintaining the electrolyte and mineral balance necessary for appropriate muscle contraction. Also provides antioxidant nutrients vitamins C and E, alpha lipoic acid and taurine.
- Prevention and treatment of magnesium deficiency.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- May aid in muscle energy from physical activity or excessive stress.
- May provide support and maintenance of bone mineral density.
- May assist in the reduction of symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- Magnesium and Chromium assist in maintaining normal regulation of blood glucose levels.
Adults: Take 5 grams of powder (1 level metric teaspoon) mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, once daily, preferably with a meal.
Contraindications and Cautions
- Caution is advised in pregnant women, nursing mothers and those with renal or hepatic failure should seek the advice of their health care practitioner before taking any amino acids and creatine supplements. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, biphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormone, separate doses by at least two hours. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period of time. If used long term ensure other nutrients are sufficiently supplemented in the diet. Discontinue at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
Each 5 g serve contains:
- Magnesium amino acid chelate
(equiv. to Magnesium 225 mg) 1.13 g
- Magnesium citrate (equiv. to Magnesium 80 mg) 518 mg
- Magnesium orotate (equiv. to Magnesium 10 mg) 152 mg
- (Total elemental Magnesium 315 mg)
- Calcium citrate (equiv. to Calcium 50 mg) 237 mg
- Potassium citrate (equiv. to Potassium 50 mg) 138 mg
- Zinc ascorbate (equiv. to Zinc 5 mg)
(equiv. to Ascorbic acid 27 mg) 33 mg
- Chromium nicotinate
(equiv. to Chromium 50 mcg) 400 mcg
- Chromic chloride (equiv. to Chromium 50 mcg) 255 mcg
- (Total elemental Chromium 100 mcg)
- Molybdenum trioxide
(equiv. to Molybdenum 60 mcg) 90 mcg
- Selenomethionine (equiv. to Selenium 25 mcg) 63 mcg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 38 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Nicotinamide 50 mg
- Calcium pantothenate 160 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. to Vitamin B6 50mg) 61 mg
- Folic acid 250 mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 200 mcg
- Ascorbic acid 73 mg
- (Total Vitamin C 100 mg)
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate
(natural Vitamin E 24 IU) 20 mg
- Tocopherols concentrate - mixed
(natural Vitamin E 26 IU) 20 mg
- Dunaliella salina extract equiv. fresh cell
(equiv. carotenoids calculated as betacarotene 833 mcg) 20.8 mg
- R,S-Alpha lipoic acid 20 mg
- Glutamine 500 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- Levocarnitine 100 mg
- Creatine monohydrate 500 mg