Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a natural source of sulfur which has many structural and functional roles in the body. It is required for the healthy development and maintenance of connective tissue and is a component of the antioxidant compounds N-acetylcysteine and glutathione.
- Features OptiMSM®, a premium MSM ingredient developed according to strict manufacturing standards to ensure a superior product
- Contains a high dose of MSM per capsule, making it easier to reach therapeutic levels
- Sulfur is required for the formation and maintenance of healthy connective tissue found in cartilage, tendons, ligaments, skin, hair and nails
- Assists in the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate osteoarthritis
Should be consumed in conjunction with a balanced diet and appropriate exercise program. Contains phenylalanine.
Adult: Take 2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM) 1000 mg
Customer questions / expert answers
Here is a good link from Mercola giving a mercury detoxification guide:-
Mercola recommends garlic (3-4 cloves/day) and MSM and Chlorella. Be careful with Chlorella, as 30% of people cannot tolerate. - start low and build up the dose - 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per day for 1 week and build up to a heaped spoonfull twice daily.
Regards - Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath