MCTs are lipids composed of three fatty acids with a chain length of 6-12 carbon atoms attached to a glycerol backbone. Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy.
- Contains MCTs from coconut and/ or palm kernel oils
- Compared to long chain fatty acids, MCTs have a smaller molecular structure and are more readily digested and converted to energy
- Contains 95% C8, 4% C10 and 1% C6 MCTs
- Sustainably sourced
Adults: Consume 15 mL (1 tablespoon) directly off the spoon. Alternatively, mix into smoothies, salad dressings or other recipes. Consume up to 3 serves daily with meals.
- High intake of nutritional oils may upset the stomach. It is advised to begin with a 5 mL (1 teaspoon) serve
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Each 15 mL (1 tablespoon) serve contains*:
- Energy 426 kJ (102 Cal)
- Protein 0 g
- Fat (total) 14 g
- Fat (saturated) 14 g
- Fat (caproic acid (C6))
- Fat (caprylic acid (C8)) >13.5 g
- Fat (capric acid (C10))
- Carbohydrates (total) 0 g
- Carbohydrates (sugars) 0 g
- Sodium 0 mg
*Based on average amounts.
Ingredients: coconut and/ or palm kernel oils.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Raw materials are Kosher and Halal certified.