Silybum marianum has been used in western herbal medicine as a hepatoprotective and antioxidant. Silybum marianum and Cynara scolymus are both used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as dyspepsia. Bupleurum falcatum is used in traditional Chinese medicine when there is disharmony between the liver and the spleen. Glutathione is added for antioxidant activity.
The liver protective nature of LivProtect is ideal to use in combination with LivPhase2 as it provides nutrients to assist phase 2 detoxification for complete liver function support.
- Liver tonic to protect the liver and support its function
- Uses clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, standardised to contain 144 mg silybin
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function
- Relieves digestive disturbances, such as bloating, nausea and indigestion, and supports dyspeptic complaints
- Contains ingredients involved in detoxification and the elimination of metabolic by-products
- Provides antioxidant activity and protection
Adults: Take 2-3 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Each capsule contains:
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit 7.2 g
- equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin 144 mg
- Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:
- Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf 4 g
- equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 4 mg
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root 200 mg
- Glutathione (reduced) - Setria® 20 mg
Vegetarian and Vegan friendly