Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and unhindered absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D are necessary for the maintenance of normal healthy calcium metabolism and a normal healthy immune system
- Vitamin D plays a role in the development, growth and mineralisation of a healthy skeleton and is important for the maintenance of strong healthy bones
- Orange flavour
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains ethanol
Adults: Spray one 200 mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 200 mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) 25mcg
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate.