Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and unhindered absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
- CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular function and cellular energy production
- CoQ10 provides antioxidant activity to neutralise free radicals, including in cardiac tissue, and regenerates other antioxidants in the body
- Orange flavour
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains ethanol
Adults: Spray one 1 mL dose (2 sprays) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 1 mL dose (2 sprays) contains:
- Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 40 mg
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate.