Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and unhindered absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds
- Natural lemon flavour
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Adults: Take one 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
- Sodium ascorbate (vitamin C) 1131mg
- equiv. vitamin C 1000mg
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.