Lactoferrin plus SB delivers a unique nutritional and probiotic blend designed to maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity.
Featuring lactoferrin in combination with Saccharomyces boulardii and vitamin A, this triple-action formula provides direct antimicrobial activity, promotes intestinal microflora balance and supports healthy immune function along mucous membranes.
Lactoferrin plus SB may also be used to reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with antimicrobial medications, e.g. standard triple therapy. Lactoferrin may assist in the management of mild to moderate acne.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- If diarrhea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg retinol equivalents for women and 900µg retinol equivalents for men
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Derived from cow's milk
Adults: Take up to 5 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Lactoferrin - bovine 150 mg
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 150 mg
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) 517.5 µg RE*
- Equivalent vitamin A 1725 IU
*RE = retinol equivalents.