L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid that performs a number of important functions in the body, including helping to support your immune function when training. Physical exertion or strenuous exercise may reduce L-Glutamine levels and this can be a factor in reduced immune function.
- Helps support your body in strenuous exercise and during periods of stress
- Energy source for cells; in particular intestine, kidney and immune cells
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system
- Helps protect lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- For immune system and antioxidant function: Take in the morning and again in mid afternoon on an empty stomach.
- For digestive tract function: Take 30 mins before meals.
Active Ingredients - per 1 g dose:
- L-Glutamine 1 g