- Iodine is required for normal healthy thyroid gland function and the synthesis of thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4)
- Adequate levels of iodine are important to support a healthy pregnancy and for the normal development of baby's brain and central nervous system (CNS)
- Suitable for those who may require additional iodine, including pregnant or lactating women, healthy adults, the elderly, and those with impaired absorption
- Refreshing, peppermint-flavoured oral spray for easy patient compliance
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Contains ethanol as a preservative
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Adults: Spray one 192 mcL dose (1 spray) into the mouth once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use.
Each 192 mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
- Potassium iodide 376 µg
- Equivalent to iodine 288 µg
- Equivalent to potassium 89 µg
No Added Dairy, No Added Gluten, No Added Shellfish, No Added Soy Protein, No Added Yeast, Pregnancy Friendly, Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly.