- Iodine is required for normal healthy thyroid gland function and the synthesis of thyroid hormones: triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine (T4)
- Adequate levels of iodine are important to support a healthy pregnancy and for the normal development of the brain and central nervous system (CNS) in utero through to early childhood
- Suitable for those who may require additional iodine, including school-aged children, pregnant or lactating women, healthy adults, the elderly, and those with impaired absorption
- Pleasant-tasting, vanilla-flavoured liquid allows for easy and flexible dosing
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Contains ethanol as a preservative
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Adults & Children: Take 3 drops (113mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
Each 113 mcL dose (3 drops) contains:
- Potassium iodide 376 µg
- Equivalent to iodine 288 µg
- Equivalent to potassium 89 µg
No Added Dairy, No Added Gluten, No Added Shellfish, No Added Soy Protein, No Added Yeast, Pregnancy Friendly, Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly.