The combination of specially selected herbs and nutrients in Gut Relief, have a direct and beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Gut Relief contains a significant dose of glutamine, important in maintaining normal structure and function of the gastrointestinal tract. The traditional demulcent herbs Aloe vera and Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) also have a healing and soothing effect on the gut mucosa. Gut Relief also contains the same active principle found in Nutrition Care s Nalgesic, Cumerone. This premium extract of curcumin from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) provides fast-acting to help assist in the relief of symptoms of inflammation and hence helps maintain the integrity and function of the gut.
- Assists in the repair of gastric mucosal lining
- To relieve gastric inflammation
- Reduces gastric hyperpermeability
- For the relief of gastritis
- Relief of mouth ulcers
- Gastric conditions caused by helicobacter pylori infection
This product should not be used during pregnancy and while trying to conceive.
Adults: Take 1-2 tsp daily or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each 5 g serve contains:
- Curcuma longa rhixome as Cumerone 30.37 mg
- Glutamine 2.5 g
- Quercetin 200 mg
- Glucosamine HCL 500 mg
- equiv. Glucosamine 400 mg
- Aloe Vera leaf extract
- equiv. Aloe Vera dry 500 mg
- equiv. Aloe polysaccharides NLT 300 mcg
- equiv. Aloin (as barbaloin) NMT 25 mcg
- Ulmus rubra Bark Powder 500 mg
- Guar Gum 100 mg
- Pectin 100 mg
- Peppermint Oil 3mg
- Sodium Phosphate 260mg