Glucosamine Chondroitin Plus is a well-balanced formulation with both nutritive and pharmacologically active properties.It contains Glucosamine sulfate to promote the formation and repair of cartilage. Chondroitin sulfate helps to promote water retention and elasticity of cartilage and inhibits enzymes that degrade cartilage. This formula also includes the additional nutritive and anti-inflammatory properties of Perna canaliculus (green-lipped mussel) and the analgesic and tonifying action of Harpagophytum procumbums (devil s claw).
A highly effective product with active ingredients that not only reduce joint inflammation but provide regenerative and protective properties for healthy joint, cartilage and connective tissue formation.
- Temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis
- May reduce joint swelling associated with arthritis
- May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis
- Temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
There are no known adverse affects during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shellfish. May cause hypersensitivity reactions in susceptible individuals.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Glucosamine sulphate 750 mg
- Chondrotin sulphate 250 mg
- Perna canaliculus (green lipped mussel) powder 75 mg
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil s Claw) 200mg