Acts as a cognitive enhancer as a main consequence of improved circulation and oxygen supply to the brain by GK501. This is well complemented by the improved oxygen uptake by the brain cells facilitated by G115. In addition, both modulate neurotransmitter activity and directly influence electrical brain activity.
Promotes cerebral and peripheral circulation through several key mechanisms: vasodilatory effect through vascular relaxation, increased plasticity of erythrocytes, improved blood flow, reduced platelet aggregation, antioxidant and neuro-protective properties.
Improves micro-circulation and oxygen supply to the brain (GK501) whilst optimising the delivery
and utilisation of oxygen and nutrients (G115) throughout the body. Inhibits platelet activating factor receptors (decreases blood viscosity). Neuro-protective properties.
Ideal uses for Gincosan:
- Students - to promote faster and more accurate thinking
- Mentally fatigued adults - to increase cognitive function, allowing replenishment of mental energy
- Mentally challenged situations - to optimise mental functions in examinations, beginning of new projects, etc
- Seniors - to prevent mental and physical fatigue as well as delaying onset of memory problems
Gincosan capsules are easy to take and well tolerated. Gincosan is a well researched natural medicine; the results of clinical trials have shown that it can help to support mental performance, energy and working memory.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs, it is important to speak with your healthcare professional before taking Gincosan.
No serious side effects related to Gincosan have been reported. In rare cases, mild and transient gastrointestinal reactions, headache, allergic skin reactions and decreased amount of sleep time have been reported as a drug-related possibility.
Gincosan can also be taken for an immediate boost. Studies show that in times of increased mental demand, such as exams, Gincosan can be taken on the day for a boost to brainpower with quick effect.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf 2.16 g standardised to ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.7 mg, ginkgolides and bilobalide 3.6 mg;
- Panax ginseng root 212.5 mg standardised to ginsenosides 4 mg