Contains stabilised alliin which is converted to allicin in the intestines. Garlic has a broad antibacterial activity and assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
- Featured in most traditional herbal medicine systems, including Western, Chinese and Ayurvedic, for the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
- Aids in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Supportive to dietary measures to help maintain normal blood lipid levels in healthy individuals.
- Garlic has demonstrated vascular protective effects as the body ages.
Adults: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet daily.
Enteric coated tablets. (Take tablet whole, do not break or crush.)
- Allium sativum (Garlic) extract equivalent to fresh bulb standardised to alliin 12 mg: 3.6 g