Fe-Plex contains highly bioavailable iron amino acid chelate (iron bisglycinate) with synergistic nutrients and tonic herbs. Withania and Codonopsis, together with vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and folic acid to help support healthy blood.
- Blood tonic, can assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which is essential for the transportation of oxygen to the body tissues.
- For the prevention and treatment of vitamin B group, vitamin C and folic acid deficiencies.
- Assists the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Adults: 1 tablet 2 times daily.
- Contraindications and Cautions
- Contraindicated in haemochromatosis. If taking levodopa, levothyroxine, methyldopa, penicilamine, quinolones, tetracyclines, bisphosphonates, and cholestyramine, separate doses by at least two hours. Allopurinol, can increase liver storage of iron and should not be used in conjunction with iron supplements. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
Each tablet contains:
- Withania somnifera (Withania) extract equivalent to dry root 750 mg
- Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) extract equivalent to dry root 500 mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 120 mg
- Iron amino acid chelate (equiv. to Iron 12 mg) 60 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (equiv. to Vitamin B1 4.45 mg) 5 mg
- Riboflavine (Vitamin B2) 5 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. to Vitamin B6 4.11 mg) 5 mg
- Folic acid 100 mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 100 mcg