Epresat Multivitamin Tonic
Liquid vitamins offer maximum absorption. Epresat is an all natural concentrate of fruit juices and herbal extracts with no preservatives, artificial flavouring, binders or fillers.
For this reason, Epresat Multivitamin is ideal for people with allergies and food sensitivities. It does not contain unnecessary ingredients often used to bind tablets and chewables together, which can interfere with absorption. Many chewable multivitamins contain dyes, fillers and artificial sweeteners and flavours. Because it is plant-based, Epresat is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Formulated as a suspension so the important ingredients won't sink to the bottom. The vitamins and minerals are blended with digestive herbs and fruit juices to ensure proper stomach acidity and to maximize absorption.
Indicated for people with:
- Poor digestion
- Crohn's or Colitis
- Chronic constipation
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Seniors, convalescents
- Those not able to tolerate or digest tablets
- Those unable to eat solid food
- Those who have difficulty keeping food down
- Poor appetites
- Athletes looking for easily absorbed nutrients to add to shakes
- Highly absorbable
- Vegan formula (no animal products)
- Naturally occurring minerals
- Easy to take with delicious flavour
- Contains herbs for better digestion
- Liquid format means dosage can be monitored and is easily mixed into drinks, juices and shakes
- Vitamin A (2178 UI) 1.20 mg
- Vitamin C 87.2 mg
- Nicotinamide 21.8 mg
- Vitamin E 10.4 mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 2.24 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 2.16 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 2.66 mg
- Cholecalciferol 5.45 microgram
- Milk thistle 99.0 mg
- Cola seeds 89.1 mg
- Ocean Kelp 74.3 mg
- Wheat germ 24.8 mg
- Echinacea pallida root dry 9.9 mg
Yeast, juices from orange, guava, passionfruit and apricot, natural orange flavour, sodium alginate and fructose syrup
Customer questions / expert answers
Also would like a weight loss shake or something to help me lose my baby weight. I'm 4 weeks post Baby and am eating healthy and also breastfeeding and would like something to assist in my weight loss.
Consider the Floradix range for your 7 yr old EPRESAT Multi or Kindervital. They are in liquid form, and will give a nutrtional boost to improve appetite. For yourself consider Spirulina - a great nutrient for breastfeeding and weight management - will also give you energy.
Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath