This product contains herbs with anti-infl ammatory, lymphatic, astringent, antispasmodic and circulatory stimulant activity.
- Dong Quai traditionally used to enrich blood, activate blood circulation, regulate menstruation, relieve pain (due to blood stasis) and dysmenorhoea.
- Ladies Mantle traditionally used for menorrhagia, correct bleeding of uterine origin and diarrhoea due to its astringent, antihaemorrhagic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Paeonia is used for the treatment of menstrual disturbance and abdominal pain. Calendula may assist lymphatic drainage thereby reducing congestion.
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Angelica polymorpha (A. sinensis dong quai) extract equivalent to dry root 826 mg
- Paeonia lactiflora (paeonia) extract equivalent to dry root 824 mg
- Alchemilla vulgaris (ladies mantle) extract equivalent to dry herb 650 mg
- Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract equivalent to dry flower 400 mg