- Key micronutrients, vitamin B6, B12 and folate (as 400mcg of folinic acid) plus essential trace elements, shown to protect cells against DNA damage
- 100 micrograms daily of iodine, a nutrient commonly deficient in modern diets
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, a key nutrient in maintaining cell defences
- The essential 400 micrograms of chromium needed for normal carbohydrate metabolism
- PLUS 10 mg of gamma-tocopherol, the form of Vitamin E best utilised by human cells
- A daily adult dose of 150 micrograms of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on vitamin therapy without medical advice.
- Store below 30ºC away from light and moisture. May be refrigerated.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with water. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. Contains gluten.
Active Ingredients - each capsule contains: