- Nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy skeletal, cardiovascular and immune systems
- Vitamin D3 is involved in healthy prostate cell differentiation
- Vitamin D3 aids in healthy calcium absorption and metabolism
- Supplementation may help reduce the risk of falls in older adults which in turn may help reduce the risk of fractures
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate as preservatives
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Each 45 mcL dose (1 drop) contains:
- Cholecalciferol(vitamin D) 25 µg
- Equivelent to vitamin D3 1000 IU
No Added Dairy, No Added Gluten, No Added Shellfish, No Added Soy Protein, No Added Yeast, Pregnancy Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly.
Customer questions / expert answers
I would recommend Bioceutical Vit D drops forte - 1 drop in water daily.
Regards - Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath
Vit D is a fat soluble vitamin and is absorbed more efficiently in an oil-base. Try Bioceuticals D3 drops Forte - 1 drop in water is equivalent to 1000 IU, or D3 drops - 1 drop is equivalent to 333.3 IU. Not sure of your son's age, but give him a dose appropriate to his age. Email me if you need dosage instructions.
Regards, Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath