Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity and down-regulates numerous inflammatory mediators.
- Clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief of arthritis and to provide temporary relief of arthritic pain.
- Clinically trialled to increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- May assist in the management of osteoarthritis, providing symptomatic relief and temporary relief of the pain.
- Turmeric has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to treat liver disorders, poor digestion, inflammation, arthritis, fevers, menstrual problems and skin disorders.
- Curcumin phospholipid complex 500 mg
- containing curcumin 90 mg
Customer questions / expert answers
Thank you kathleen
Mediherb Curcuma Active is a herbal anti-inflammatory that can address the pain. I've given you access to review it.
Warm regards - Keri Hogarth