Specially designed with the high performance athlete in mind, or anyone wanting to aid recovery after a punishing workout, creatine has been shown to improve short term or intermittant high intensity exercise performance.
Creatine monohydrate is a dietary precursor of creatine phosphate, which will replenish levels of adenosine triphosphate in muscles when stores have been depleted during power exercise.
Supplementation of creatine in higher doses helps provide energy for muscle cells during periods of growth - a process called the phosphocreatine energy shuffle. Seek advice from a health professional before long term use.
- Delays onset of muscle fatigue and assists in muscle recovery
- It can be used prior to an event for instant energy or for a period leading up to an event or contest
- May assist with power energy production
- Take for five to seven days
- It is best to take during meals and snacks as carbohydrate (70g) supports creatine uptake through the stimulatory effect of insulin
- he muscle cell has a creatine threshold or saturation point and the degree to which creatine loading increases total creatine & CP levels will vary among individuals. Once loaded, to help maintain maximum muscle creatine stores, it is advised to take a lower, daily maintenance dose
Active Ingredients - per 1 g dose:
- Creatine monohydrate 1 g