- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone, is present in all tissues and membranes in different amounts. The ''Q10'' refers to the 10 isoprene units (5 carbons each) that are attached to the quinone ring. Coenzyme Q10 is both a vital cell membrane antioxidant as well as an important component of the electron transport chain. As a fat soluble compound, CoQ10 is best absorbed in the presence of dietary lipids.
- For practitioner dispensing only
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- May help to support normal, healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- May help to support normal, healthy blood pressure levels in healthy individuals
- May help to support the cardiovascular system
- Possesses antioxidant activity
- May help to support the brain and nervous system
- Coenzyme Q10 is essential for energy production
- Helps to support cellular energy production
- May help to support mitochondrial function
- Take one capsule daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Store below 30oC in a cool, dry, dark place.
Each capsule contains:
- Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)150 mg
- Mixed Tocopherols 21 mg
- equiv. Vitamin E 26.6 IU