The combination of herbs in Clivers Complex contain many compounds including steroidal saponins, sterols, iridoid glycosides, phenolic acids, alkaloids (especially berberine and oxycanthine), acetylenic compounds and anthraquinone glycosides.
The wholistic interpretation of many skin problems is that they are caused by an inability of the eliminative organs to cope adequately with both exogenous and endogenous toxins. Clivers Complex relieves the itchiness associated with eczema (is antipruritic)and contains herbs traditionally used to aid the elimination of waste products from the body.
- Helps maintain healthy skin.
- Relief of the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
Adults: 1 tablet 3-4 times daily.
Children 6-12 years: 1 tablet 1-2 times daily.
Each tablet contains:
- Galium aparine (Clivers) extract equivalent to dry herb: 360 mg
- Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) extract equivalent to dry root & rhizome: 360 mg
- Berberis aquifolium (Oregon Grape) extract equivalent to dry root & rhizome: 360 mg
- Arctium lappa (Burdock) extract equivalent to dry root: 270 mg
- Rumex crispus (Yellow Dock) extract equivalent to dry root: 270 mg